Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thanks, Brenda


I think this is the "do" that Brenda helped give me (she mentioned it in the comments from yesterday's blog). Background: I had just gotten a perm (from Frederick and Nelsons!) and I hated it, it was too curly. My brother Dale kept teasing me, and I couldn't take it any more. So, like any good friend would, Brenda decided to help me. When I was sleeping over, she cut off some of the curls. You know, to improve it. Didn't work. I think I was about 14 or so????


And stay tuned! Coming up soon...a photo montage of the many hideous hairdos of my life. And with crazy thick hair like I have, believe me, there are many!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Awwww, your grown up teeth weren't even in yet. How cute!

Donna Shoop said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see more! Love the sweater vest, too, I think I had one similiar to it. :)

Gillian said...

Oh. My. Gosh! That is so funny! Yeah, I think you were a freshman in HS because I remember Dale teasing you in the halls at church after seminary...Good times.

The Woolf Pack said...

Nice, very chic. Love it with the sweater vest combo. Actually, I didn't recognize you at first!