Monday, July 14, 2008

My son is a nutcase

This morning Hayden set his alarm clock for 7 am, got up and ready and took off on his bike. He went and helped some friends of ours load their moving truck and then he rode back home. (Did I mention that he bought a "racing" bike from some neighbors the other day?) So he was home for maybe a half hour at the most and took off again for swim team. All in all, he biked about 22 miles and swam about a mile and a half. No wonder that I found him asleep on the couch at 5 pm. I think he may have gone a little overboard today, but that proves that he really is my son!

1 comment:

The Woolf Pack said...

Even though he may have been busy, we sure appreciated his help! Tell him he is quite a guy. We miss you guys!