Thursday, July 10, 2008

More on Hair...

I just saw a picture of Regan when she was three--those were the "glory days" of Regan's perfectly curled hair. I miss her beautiful hair. Between the ages of three and five, it grew and got thicker and straighter. She still has some little ringlets by her ears, and it's really wavy, but the glory days are over. So here's to Regan's first three or so years of beautiful curly hair. She is such a cutie!












But, like everything else, there is opposition in all things. So since her "good hair" days were so good, her "bad hair" days were the pits.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

So cute! I love the picture where she's holding that little bear. Perfect little ringlets! And is that a four generations shot you're in? That's awesome.

The Woolf Pack said...

Gorgeous hair! I always wanted ringlets. What's a good hair day without the bad, we all have them. Just some of us more than others. :)