He's wearing a white t-shirt, black sweats, black rubber boots and his suit coat. Nice outfit. I made him change. He wasn't happy.Hayden gave a talk at the baptism and did a really nice job. I can't believe that he's old enough to start giving talks at baptisms. I told him that he'd better save his talks because he's probably going to be doing this more than once. What a good boy he is.
4 comments:
I love the outfit! Totally something one of my boys would do. Ronan's most used line lately is "Why do I have to match?!" He loves Saturdays, or any day there is no school, when 'anything goes' clothing wise!
Oh come on, why did he have to change? You live in Olympia, that is the norm there!! That is why I love it! Have I told you yet, how much I miss it? Oh, well.
Hey he looks stylin! Next time you'll have to be a little clearer in your directions!
Leslie, I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE reading your blog. You make me laugh everytime. :)
Post a Comment