Tonight after violin group lessons I took the kids through the McDonald's drive through to get a little treat. I ordered "Four small cones." As I started driving up to pay, Regan was yelling, "Mom!!! You didn't tell him that you wanted ice cream on the cones!!" She was afraid they were going to give us plain old empty cones. She obviously doesn't eat out enough.
5 comments:
Regan isn't alone! Dedan still tells me to make sure he gets fries when we order a kids meal at drive thru...and he's 7. Perhaps not eating out enough isn't a bad thing though.
Sounds like something Dax would say. He always was yelling into the microphone to give him a toy in his kids meal. At least they are aware of what they want!
I love it! Regan is such a cutie.
I love the things kids say! They definately are very literal, huh?
You really do have to write those cute things down that they say so you don't forget. That little regan is growing up too fast. Tell her Haylee says hi!
Post a Comment