Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Hahoween!

A couple of years ago we were at a Christmas party and received the most fabulous white elephant gift. It was this halloween decoration, given to us by our friends the Allens. She bought it without noticing the "typographical" error. She got it for a really good deal, and passed it on to us. I've displayed it a couple of times now, and laugh every time I pass it. Turner was so proud of himself that he found a spot to put it. I did end up moving it, but I put it in a prominent spot by our front door. Happy Hahoween, everyone!!

7 comments:

Donna Shoop said...

I guess the person who made it didn't use google! :)

Gillian said...

Now that's funny! Although some poor kid in a sweat shop somewhere was probably fired over this mistake...

Michelle said...

I guess you could always fix it with a litte orange paint, but it's so funny the way it is!

Suzee said...

I've been thinking about you and that sign for the last week or so as I see more and more halloween decorations popping up in yards! I still love it! I feel sorry for those who weren't there that night. Every time I think about it I get a good laugh! Thanks or posting this so I could know you and Dixon are still just as warped as we remember! LOL

pribyl said...

Love it!! What Allen's? How did that typo get missed? Come on, who is in charge of editing at that company? Really! Funny that you still put it up.

Les said...

It was from Marc and Laura Allen. That was the party that Dix handed out the chocolate covered tomatoes, string cheese, and Little Smokies. Suzee was right--we are warped!

The Woolf Pack said...

Love it. Keep that forever, I am sure your kids would love to have that to show their kids one day. I love Hahoween, best time of the year, how could you not be happy?