While I was chatting with my friend Donna on the phone Turner kept nagging me to get him some tape so he could tape a box to his head. I knew that it was a bad idea so I kept telling him that it wouldn't work. He just kept asking--for probably ten minutes (Donna will attest to this!). I could see that he was too stubborn to give up the idea without giving it a try, despite my insistence that it was a bad idea. I got him a roll of masking tape and taped the dang box to his head. He was instantly in tears AGAIN because the tape was hurting his head. So I pulled the tape back off (after snapping some pictures)--and five minutes later he wanted it back on again. This time my attempts to distract him succeeded so he didn't have to get tortured again! This kid is going to wear me out!


10 comments:
Ouch! Did you rip half his hair off when the tape came off!
That is hilarious!
A nice mother would have used elastic or cloth to tie it on. A wicked mother would use tape. Way to go!
I understand more now why Emma was comfortable hanging out at your house...and never wanted to come home after activity days.
Your Turner and my Ethan sound a lot alike! Trying the most random things! I like to call it creative:)
Ok, whoevever Dale is...I love it! Boy do they have you nailed or what! I am cracking up! Way to be the wicked mom! You rock.
Les - How is that peanut butter challenge coming? Are you still eating peanut butter everyday?
"Dale" is my Dad. Speaking of wicked...how do you think I turned out this way? :)
That is great! I love your family!
Great! I laughed so hard when I saw this! That is a classic!
Post a Comment