Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Banana Dog!

So here is one of my kids' favorite snacks. You take a hot dog bun (preferably whole grain), smear it with lots of chunky peanut butter, drizzle on a little honey, and plop a peeled banana down on it. Send the kids outside to eat it so all the neighbor kids will be envious.
Landon gives it a thumbs up.
Nathan requested his own! No, Porter! You already had one!
Regan gives it a thumbs up!

Sam? Well, there's no accounting for some kids' tastes.

5 comments:

Chanda said...

Banana Dog! How did you come up with that one? It actually sounds good, except I would have to do creamy instead of chunky. Sam is against bananas in general right now so I am sure he thought it looked nasty.

Unknown said...

Now you have to post your dogsagna (sp?) recipe.

Gillian said...

It sounds kinda grose, but it looks like your kids love it! G loves banana's so this is right up her alley! I'll have to give it a try!

The Woolf Pack said...

MMMMMM, I think that sounds good, and I know my kids would LOVE it! I want to know where you get all these great ideas.

AB said...

Yummy! I'm definitely using that one.