Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thank Goodness for Little Boys!

My little boys entertain me so much! I'm so glad to still have them hanging around most of the time! Today when we were grocery shopping, the cashier at Albertson's was very friendly and was showing Turner how he made the conveyor belt move by pushing his leg on a button. Turner tried it out for awhile and thought it was great. When we left, the boys both said thank you and goodbye to the cashier, and then Turner said, "Air Kiss!" and blew the guy a kiss. It was pretty hilarious. He is so outgoing and friendly. He is very confident and has no fear. Not a shy bone in that little guys's body. So opposite of me. I love it.

Tonight when we were doing our scripture reading it came time for Cooper's turn. He repeats a single verse after me while he "reads" along in his copy of the Book of Mormon. The phone rang while he was "reading" and Hayden called out who it was so I said, "Go ahead and pick it up." Cooper repeated, "Go ahead and pick it up." I was laughing so hard, but the other kids didn't get it, so they weren't laughing. They must have thought I was crazy! (Which I am, by the way.)

No comments: