Monday, December 27, 2010

After Christmas

I know, I never blogged Christmas. I will, I just have to figure out how to download those pictures from the other camera. And here are today's pictures.
Cooper fell asleep in the car. Thinking that he would wake up if he was set down on the stairs, a big brother made the mistake of leaving him there. For an hour. He didn't move.
Same little boy. This time he found a bottle of sunscreen and decided to protect some books and the carpet. Naughty little boy. (Landon thinks it looked like bird poop on the floor)
Some of you may remember that I let the kids do my hair while I read to them at night. Tonight we started a new chapter book and we read for quite a while. Regan started out alone, and then Turner joined in. I thought it was quite fancy.

Speaking of fancy, check out my lovely wallpaper in my bathroom. Isn't it fancy? And you should see how nicely it matches the floor. Is there any wonder why I'm aching to get out of this house? Yikes.

5 comments:

Mahaffey Family said...

I love the sleeping boy on the stairs! That's one tired child! So cute.

Unknown said...

Those Oliver kids sure play hard! Wow! I can't believe he can sleep like that!

Kathy Habel said...

Nice hair! What a fun thing to do at bedtime.

Barbi Mecham said...

I just miss you Les!! Loves!

Carolyn said...

No wonder Rose and Cooper get along so well together!