Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random Photos

This is the epitome of random. I found Cooper on the couch wrapped in a blanket reading the dictionary to the dog. ?????????????
Landon and Regan and several of their fellow violin students gave a performance at a retirement community yesterday. They are the ones with the Santa hats on. They did a nice job. After it was over Regan went up to each and every resident (at least it seemed like it) and wished them a Merry Christmas, gave hugs, smiles and sweet smiles. She is a charmer. Landon was a little embarrassed and mumbled "Merry Christmas" to a few people. Did anyone else notice how many boys are in this picture? It's a little blurry, so I'll help you out. There is one. Yep. Just Landon. Come on guys, it's totally macho to play the violin. Help a lonely guy out here.
Ahhh, Cooper. He came out wearing this get up and announced that he was a nerd. Then he changed it to an old lady. Later in the day he saw his picture on the camera and said, "Hey! I a girl! Now I can use the girl bafroom!" (With reference to a few posts back where my bathroom became a girl only zone!)
Reading Christmas books with Cooper. Boy do we miss Daddy. This is his domain.
We drink spinach smoothies every morning for breakfast. Sometimes we get smoothie mustaches. They are very cool.
Turner loves playing the piano. He will stop and play at any piano he finds many times a day. This is at Grandma's house. He knows four Christmas songs now and plays them a lot. It's fun to hear. At least I think so. You may want to ask Porter his opinion about it though.

No comments: