Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Funnies

Cooper was looking at a Winnie the Pooh book today and I discovered that he actually calls him "Winnie Nut Pooh." Perhaps related to Honey Nut Cheerios? I don't know. But funny.

Today we went to the kids' school to see a program that Landon's class was singing in. Cooper was running around the back of the gym during the program and at one point his gum fell out onto the floor. He was too far for me to be able to get to him quickly enough, and I had to be quiet, so I couldn't yell, "Don't put it back in your mouth!" He looked at the gum, pulled something off it and popped it back into his mouth. I talked to him about it and about how gross that was and that the gum was dirty, and he shouldn't have put it back in his mouth. He answered, "But I pulled the pine needle off of it!"

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

LOL Boop!

Rose calls Winnie the Pooh "Tigger Pooh." I hope she always calls him that.