Okay, I don't really hate Mondays, but I hate Monday morning house. Does your house ever suffer from that? It seems that everyone being home all weekend, and usually running in and out from one place to the next, never taking the time to put anything away, makes our house suffer. Severely. Even though Dix did a great job of cleaning up after our family dinner yesterday, it seemed that a tornado had gone through the house. I'm behind on laundry. I probably have about five clean loads to fold and about 8 loads still to wash. My floors all need cleaning, I need to find the floor in Landon and Regan's room, etc, etc. It's a joke. So I did the best I could today, but this weekend it got so bad that I will be working on the weekend mess again tomorrow. Anyone know of any cures for this sanity-threatening illness?
Caution: Laundry in picture is larger that it appears. It's knee deep.

And this would be Landon and Regan's pig sty. That's first on the list for tomorrow. They are going to get up early and do it before Landon goes to school. Oh they'll be so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment