
Hayden noticed that he and Cooper had matching socks on today, so we got a little silly and took some pictures. These are my two blue eyed boys!

Last night Landon got his Bobcat award. He was so proud of himself. I need to get some sort of a vest or something to put all my scout pins on. I have a lot already, and I have many, many more coming! Any ideas?





We played outside all afternoon and had lots of fun messing around getting a little artsy with the camera. Turner peed in the yard, not once, not twice, but thrice. Yes, he completely grossed all the neighbors out by pulling his pants all the way down to his ankles and soaking the street/driveway/grass. What a guy. At least he didn't pee his pants, right?
2 comments:
Love your blog! So fun to read. Here's our address if you want to check us out some time. www.mahaffeyfamily.blogspot.com
Brian & Sara
Cute pictures! Don't they have a "mom" vest for those Scout pins? Probably not the most fashionable, however. I think you're just gonna have to get creative!
Post a Comment