I keep having these days lately...where nothing seems to go right. I was working hard at laundry and my kitchen. Cooper wouldn't nap more than about 45 minutes or so at a time. Two naps, total. Yuck. And then, when it was just about time to pick the kids up from school, Regan climbed up on Landon's dresser and knocked it over. Not a big deal unless you happen to have an aquarium on top of it. Luckily no one was hurt (with the possible exception of a frog who is still AWAL). The aquarium broke, Landon's top drawer broke and filled with poopy frog water, including the opened container of jelly bellies that he got for his birthday that he's been eating slowly so that they would last a long time. His Nintendo DS was in his drawer, but seems to work fine. I got most of it cleaned up just in time to take Landon to violin lessons. Luckily my friend Donna came through for me and got my kids from school. Thanks Donna!
So, I guess I'm not even close to being caught up on laundry now that I have ALL of my towels wet and nasty again, and since we're going camping tomorrow.
Our good friends in Arizona lost their son this week in a terrible ATV accident. He was 15. His funeral is tomorrow. My heart is breaking for them tonight. No parent should ever have to bury their child.
1 comment:
The joys of parenting...did you find that frog yet? :)
So sorry to hear about your friends son. That is so sad.
Post a Comment