I was supposed to make visiting teaching appointments today and I was supposed to go help Sandy clean, but I didn’t do either. What exactly did I do, you may ask? Well, for starters, I cleaned pee off my kitchen floor (he pulled down his pants and peed in my kitchen), then folded laundry for a little while. I was watching Aurora for Donna this morning before preschool. Regan hosed her down while they were outside playing so I had to dry her clothes before I could take them to preschool. Then Cooper woke up after a very short nap, so I laid down next to him and nursed him to try to get him back to sleep. While I was thus engaged, Turner unfolded all of the laundry. Then he mixed all the soymilk with juice, dumped it on the floor and skated around in it. Then he poured the dog food into the dog water and when it was soft enough, he shoved each piece, individually down into the heating vent.
I deserve chocolate today.
3 comments:
What a naughty little boy!
So what is your secret for staying sane?
I love it! This sounds like my house! On these kind of days I grant myself leave to eat as much chocolate cake as I want!
Post a Comment