I can't believe our baby is one! It has gone faster than a year ever should. Next thing we know, we'll be sending him off to kindergarten! Cooper is such a great little guy. He is just mellow and calm. He is definitely a special little dude. His siblings all love him. Hayden and Porter are so good with him. They can both change his diaper, get him dressed, put him down for bed...they're such good big brothers. Landon and Regan love to tote him around and play with him, make him laugh, play catch with him. They're such sweet sibs. And Turner, well, he just loves that he's bigger than someone.
Cooper came into our lives at a time that was rather tumultuous. We were stressed out with losing our business, having to find a new career and a new home. Leaving behind what we had built up for 6 years. I know the Lord blessed us with a peaceful happy baby because that is what we needed in our lives.
One year later our lives are different. Things have mellowed out. The new job is great. We are settled in and love our community. We've healed from a lot of the trauma that brought us here. And our baby is one. Cooper, we love you!



6 comments:
Happy First, Cooper! :)
Cooper is sooo cute! Hes one of my favorite babies. Such a sweet disposition!
I will always have a soft spot for my Cooper! It's too bad he won't know who the heck I am the next time I want to snuggle him.
Happy Birthday to Cooper-I need to post about Ashlyn's b-day. I was sick that day, so it didn't go as planned!
I can't believe he is one! Yay Cooper! I love giving kids chocolate for their first birthday, it's the messiest and the yummiest. :)
Cooper is a beautiful baby!!with that blond curly hair. Who would have thought he'd be a Regan look alike! Don't ya just love how the kids ralley around and help out with him. You've got some good helpers there. We're so glad you guys are doing well. You have to have that sense of humor to get you through the rough times.
Post a Comment