Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Turner, and I'm Regan

I love it when my little kids play together. Today was the first day in a long time that Cooper took a good nap and only Turner and Regan were here. They played and played and played. They made a pretty sizable mess in Regan's room, too! But I was okay with it since they were having such a grand time. I noticed that the sounds in the room changed. Suddenly they sounded a little different. I noticed some giggling and mischievous laughter. I opened the door to check on them...and found that they had switched clothes! Regan was wearing Turner's shorts and t-shirt, and Turner was wearing Regan's outfit, complete with a veil. They stayed in character for quite a while and kept calling each other by their new assumed name. It was pretty hysterical!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love it when kids play that way! I'm so glad Turner is old enough to really play with Regan now. And they look hilarious. Looks like they had a lot of fun! It won't be long before Rose is able to play with Lacy that way!

Stephanie said...

Cute, cute, cute.

The Woolf Pack said...

Mackenzie does that with Dakota's clothes, it's hysterical. Dax doesn't fit in her clothes. Your kids are adorable.

LMS said...

Sounds like Regan is taking after her mother's funny side.

Gillian said...

That is SO funny! How creative of them! :)

Mahaffey Family said...

How fun! I too love it when my kids play together like that, it just makes my heart melt!

Kathy Habel said...

Remember when we switched Kimberly & Landon's clothes to trick Sandy!