The day that Port was dreading and the rest of us were looking forward to is here. They actually all had a great day. Especially Regan! She loved her first day of kindergarten. Porter had an especially good day, too! His best friend from his last school moved over the summer and ended up in his class again! Talk about luck! They are the only two kids in their class transferring from different schools.





5 comments:
Don't you love the first day of school? It's fresh and new, but I am sure that will change. Are you walking to school? We make that trek everyday!
Regan looks thrilled! Now she's one of the big kids! :)
I TOLD YOY DONT WEAR MY HELMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the most wonderful time of the year...for mommies.
Looks like the school is close enough to walk and bike to. Regan is so grown up, I'll bet she just loves school. Going back to school is always so exciting.
Post a Comment