Monday, September 15, 2008

My brother ate my homework

Regan came home from school today with a letter "M" formed on a piece of paper made out of miniature marshmallows. I told her to set it on the counter so that the dog wouldn't get it. We finished going through all of her schoolwork and then went into the kitchen to make lunch. Turner burst into the kitchen after us and triumphantly announced, "I ate all the marshmallows!" At first Regan looked like she was going to cry, but then she said, "What about the glue? You ate the glue too?" And she and I burst out laughing. So the dog didn't eat her homework, her brother did!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Les, that is hilarious!!!!! Glue and all- marshmellows are just to irresistable to be sitting around. Now you'll have something to hold over his head when he's older and gets out of line...it must be the glue!!!

Gillian said...

Too funny! Gillian would have been really upset if E ate her marshmallows. It's good that Regan was able to laugh it off! :)