Poor Cooper. He didn't know that Porter had just mopped the kitchen floor--he ran in, slipped on the wet floor and did a total cartoon fall. Feet up, paused competely horizontally in the air, then WHAM, he hit the floor. And he cried...hard. And then he started coughing. And next...
The other day I was reading to the three little kids. I was thinking that Cooper never sits that still when I read to him when I felt his little head start to droop. He is a crib sleeper. He NEVER falls asleep on me. What a sweet moment.
Porter ordered this pen in his magic kit. It's a magnet, so it looks like it's going through his nose, but it's not. If he does this trick for you, please don't freak out.
Just a random picture of Regan. I love the peanut butter on her face. One of the things that I love about Regan is that she likes to wear dresses with tights, and her tights always have grass stains on the knees. She is a total tomboy, but she likes to look cute.
Regan wanted to takea picture of me, so here we are. It was General Conference week, so we have the picture of the General Authorities hanging up there behind us.
Yesteray when we were playing outside, Cooper pushed this scooter around for a long time. Funny boy.
Turner loves using a sippy cup (I know, he's too old for them). But the other day when he wouldn't take off the catcher's mask, it took him quite a while before he figured out how to get a drink!>
Ahhh, finally, a little liquid refreshment.
5 comments:
I love the randomness. That was fun! You are amazing my friend. Love ya!
Fun to have an update. Funny pictures.
Poor kiddo! Did he get a concusion? Did any up chuck get on poor Porter's clean floor?
Looks like you have been busy! Love the pen through the nose, quite the illusion.
Tell Regan, Happy Birthday!!!
Okay, that pen in the nose thing is totally disgusting!
Post a Comment