The other day Landon was thinking about going away to college and got really upset about it. He climbed into my lap, curled up and snuggled me, crying about how he never wants to leave me. We talked for a while and then he said, very emotionally, "I don't care if they call me a Mama's boy! Because I AM one!!" And then he just hugged me and sobbed.
I love my mama's boy.
5 comments:
I hope he stays that way, but I also hope he goes to college and on a mission. We are so anxious to see him again really soon.
ahhhh I love moments like that!
Awww... Don't worry, he'll be a teenager before you know it and that wil ALL change!
Can't believe I'm going to drop my first baby boy off at college in Aug! Time flies.
Just pray he stays that way for a long time!
That is so sweet! But I'm sure by the time he's 18 he'll feel differently.
Post a Comment