Last week she and her cousin Lacy were in the basement for a while, so I went to check on them. Sure enough, they were in the laundry room rotating the laundry. They were so funny. Regan said, "We put four scoops of laundry detergent in." Four scoops???? Yes, Regan did two, and then Lacy wanted to do two. So that extra clean load of laundry is compliments of Regan and Lacy.
Today Turner learned the ropes. It takes them about ten minutes to do it, but they are enjoying it. When they're finally efficient at it, they won't want to do it anymore!



6 comments:
I'm going to make my kids read this post. Maybe your kids will rub off on them.
You are such a great mom, I don't dare show my kids how to do that yet. I am afraid they would put too much in just to see what it would do!!
How great! I told Brian I wanted our kids to start doing laundry, but he's so nervous they will break our new washer/dryer! I figure might as well have them learn while it's still under warranty, right? You've inspired me!
Did you teach them to fold too? Cause folding & putting away are the problems around here!
What a good little helper! I wish my kids wanted to do the laundry! That's awesome!
I've started Annie doing laundry, too! She's tall enough that she can rotate the washer to the dryer now - and she loves to empty the lint trap. She can't quite figure out how to turn on the dryer, though. I still have to get off my bum to do that for her.
Post a Comment