Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally, some pictures

I haven't posted any pictures in over a month! We have had computer problems and camera problems, so now I think the planets are all aligned and we have pictures! I'll try to not overwhelm you, but give you an idea of what we've been up to this month.

Basketball is over, and now it's track season. Hayden is running the mile, 800 meter, and doing the shot put. So fun. So much easier to watch with kids than basketball or wrestling. Hayden is getting really fit. He had his first meet tonight and it went really well. He did the mile in 6:15 which was a pretty good time for him. Turner wanted to watch a team having baseball practice. I really need to get him on a baseball team. Cooper didn't want to stay near me, so we messed around with the camera a bit.



No comments: