Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Regan's birthday--a month late!





Regan's birthday wasn't a month late, just my posting pictures of it! She wanted a magician to come to her birthday party, just like her friend Adam had at his. Well, we couldn't afford a professional magician, but we invested a little bit of money into an amateur magician and got quite a show!

Porter went to his friend Austin's birthday party a while back and saw Jeff Evans, a local magician perform. He loved it and had been trying to do magic tricks ever since. When I asked him if he would be willing to do a magic show for Regan's party, he was thrilled! So I bought him a few supplies and set him to work, learning how to perform magic! Regan's party was during spring break and happened to be the most beautiful spring day, so we were able to have her party outdoors, at the park. Porter decided that he wanted to dress up and even made himself a top hat. Porter did a fantastic job during his magic show. It was just so cute that I couldn't stop smiling the whole time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Miss Regan! I think it's pretty cool that Porter entertained your group. He looks every bit the magician in his hat and cape. Maybe he's got a future on the stage?

Angel40s said...

OMG! I can't believe that is Regan. She was still in a crib last time I saw her. All the kids are absolutley adorable. Thank goodness they took after you Les! ;-)

BTW - love your blog! I will have to pick your brain on how to set everything up.