Sunday, April 19, 2009

No money

I took Hayden and Landon to look for new shoes today (we ended up with a pair for Landon, not for Hayden). Turner wanted to come along, so at the last minute I decided to take him. While we were waiting in line at Shopko, Turner spotted the coolers of sodas near the cash registers. He kept asking Hayden for a soda. Hayden replied that you can only get a soda if you have money. Turner was so sad that he didn't have any money! He ran toward me, grabbed onto the leg of the man that was in front of me in line and yelled, "I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!"

It was HYSTERICAL! The man looked really surprised at first, then he started laughing and told Turner that he was sorry that he didn't have any money. Then he told me that he would probably do really well on a street corner! Hmmm, not a bad idea for a little extra cash!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Poor Turner. That's how we all feel at times. I'd get that cute kid a soda pop!

Kathy Habel said...

Too cute!

The Woolf Pack said...

Turner is hilarious!

LMS said...

Hahahahahahaha