I woke up, alone in my bed. Weird. The sun was out and I could hear some high pitched noises from outside, but they weren't birds. No, it was much better than birds. They were the sounds of happy children, chirping to each other on the trampoline.
Then, as I laid there listening to my happy children, I heard one of my favorite sounds of all. A violin tuning up. Could it be? Oh yes, it was. I soon heard Hayden begin to work on his Mendelssohn piece. Ahhh, heaven.
I started wondering where Dix and Porter were. I didn't hear or see them at all, so I figured Porter was still in bed. I finally rolled my sorry body out of bed and went downstairs to find out where they were. And I found them out in the garage, working together.
Could my morning be any more perfect? Oh yes, it could. The fact that when I finally looked at the clock it was 9 am! HEAVEN!
And then, of course, eating pie for breakfast certainly helped. :) Happy Black Friday everyone!

And then, of course, eating pie for breakfast certainly helped. :) Happy Black Friday everyone!
3 comments:
Lucky!
That sounds perfect!
Awesome! Loved reading your posts! Miss you guys! Glad you're doing well! LOVE ya!
Post a Comment