And of course, the token silly picture. Because we are the Olivers, after all. (And I bribe the kids that I won't do a silly picture until we can get one good picture. And we're ignoring Turner's face in the "normal" picture.) Happy Birthday Landon!
After present opening, we had Family Home Evening. I had made a poster of about twenty pictures of Landon while he was ten. We talked about them and everyone told a funny Landon story. Then we played Strawberry Jam (aka Sardines). At the end of the last round, this is how I found my kids. Loved it. Had to get a picture! They are so fun!

What a sweet boy!

Yesterday was Landon's 11th birthday! We invited some friends over for dinner and cake, but Cooper was throwing up in the morning, so we had to postpone that. I felt bad. He had very few presents (Abersold's present came early and I let him open it early, our present was ordered online and hadn't arrived yet), and no party. But we made the best of it! I wrapped up several boxes of candy for him and he LOVED that!

After present opening, we had Family Home Evening. I had made a poster of about twenty pictures of Landon while he was ten. We talked about them and everyone told a funny Landon story. Then we played Strawberry Jam (aka Sardines). At the end of the last round, this is how I found my kids. Loved it. Had to get a picture! They are so fun!
What a sweet boy!

Yesterday was Landon's 11th birthday! We invited some friends over for dinner and cake, but Cooper was throwing up in the morning, so we had to postpone that. I felt bad. He had very few presents (Abersold's present came early and I let him open it early, our present was ordered online and hadn't arrived yet), and no party. But we made the best of it! I wrapped up several boxes of candy for him and he LOVED that!

2 comments:
Happy birthday to Landon! I can't believe he's already 11!
This 20 pictures for the year is such a brilliant idea! I might just adopt this one...
Awwwww. Happy Birthday Mr. Landon! You're a good sport, dude!
Post a Comment