A clean freak, that is. I didn't know I had one until recently. Okay, she's not a clean freak, but she LOVES cleaning her room. How weird is that? When I told her to clean her room the other day she disappeared for over an hour. I kind of forgot about her, and just figured she was up playing. An hour later she came down asking for computer time because she had finished her chores. I went up and found this:

She even organized her book case and even set up a few books to display. Funny girl.
And today when I sent Porter up to clean his room, he asked her for help, and she gladly agreed. And half an hour later his room was spic and span, too! I think I'll have her do my room tomorrow! :)
1 comment:
LOVE it! I have 2 cleaners so far (Madelyn is yet to been seen-being only 21 months) of course they are girls! Ashlyn, who is 3 is a better cleaner than my 3 boys put together! Although...like Jessie, after sharing a room with my sister, I know it's not ALL girls that are that way! So happy for you that Reagan is!
Jessie....do some people NOT color-code their closet?? Oh the thought of it!!!! :) :)
Post a Comment