Thursday, July 2, 2009

Visit From Grandma Hoho

Dixon's mom and two sisters visited us recently. It had been a while since we had seen all of them. We all were so excited to see them. Regan especially loved having three extra women around. She got plenty of attention.
We call Dixon's mom Grandma Hoho. When Hayden was little, we tried calling her Grandma Kristin, but he thought it sounded like Christmas and Christmas is Ho Ho, so she became Grandma Hoho.
Here's the group except for me and Coop. I'm behind the camera and Cooper was in bed already. We had fun sitting around and eating ice cream and laughing a lot. One night we had the Oliver variety show. The kids took turns singing, dancing or playing an instrument. It was a good time.
They drove up to Washington in Grandma's convertible. We each took turns driving around in it. The little boys got blown away! I had to roll up the windows.

I guess it didn't bother them too much!

We had a great visit and the kids were all so sad to say goodbye. Regan sobbed and sobbed when they left. She misses them so much!

3 comments:

AB said...

Kids+moving cars = sleeping ...well, in most cases. Looks like good summer fun!

Unknown said...

Convertibles don't look as cool with car seats in the back. I would have loved that Oliver variety show!

The Woolf Pack said...

Kids always love a ride in a convertible.
Looks like you guys are off to a great start for summer. Hope it is fun!