Isn't it funny how the little things entertain them? And how they entertain us?
Friday, July 31, 2009
Never a Dull Moment...at the library
Today I took Turner and Cooper to the library. When we walked in, there was a man sitting on a bench in the lobby. He had glasses on that had the little flip up sunglasses attached. Turner saw him and nearly yelled, "WHOA!!!! What ARE those?" The man told him that they were his sunglasses, and then he flipped them down and up again so that Turner could see how they worked. He just stood there and told him that he thought his sunglasses were so sweet. Cooper was completely mesmerized by him, too. He just stood there as I was trying to herd them into the library. He couldn't take his eyes off him. The man flipped his glasses a few more times for them. Then, as I was returning my books, they snuck back over by the door to steal another glance. He flipped his glasses once more. After I picked up our holds, we passed the door again, where once again, he flipped his glasses for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes and isn't it great how children help remind us how to slow down and experience life.
Post a Comment