

I especially love the funny random things that kids do on their own. Like wearing a big brother's cap and dragging a booster seat out to the sand box that contains no sand and having a good ole' time sitting there quietly for a good long time. 

And what is it about little boy legs? I just love them! I wish this picture was good enough to see the bruises and scabs. Nothing beats a pair of beat up legs!


And what is it about little boy legs? I just love them! I wish this picture was good enough to see the bruises and scabs. Nothing beats a pair of beat up legs!
I guess what it boils down to is...I love my job. And it's a good thing, since it looks like my position will be around for awhile! No layoffs in my line of work! I'm so glad I have so many great kids to keep me entertained all the time!



7 comments:
I love my job too. It makes time fly by quickly when you love what you do.
Turner reminds me of Landon!
You rock. I hope your kids appreciate you!
I second that, being a mom is awesome! You are an amazing mom.
You are an amazing mother to love the scrapes and bruises of little boy legs! I think I would freak out a little.
Being a mama is the best! It's all I every wanted to be, which is probably why it took me 12 years to finish college. I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else.
Post a Comment