Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crazy Baby!

We took Cooper out of his crib a couple of weeks ago.  It was perfect timing because he is still young enough to not have too strong of an attachment to the crib, and he couldn't yet open doors.  So what do you think he figured out within a week of the big boy bed?  

No biggie, I just put the little door knob covers over the door knobs so once again, he's confined to his bedroom.  But not to his bed.  Yesterday, I put him to bed barefooted, and when I checked in on him, he had his shoes on.  And then, last night, a couple hours after he was put to bed, I went in and checked on him.  I didn't see him at first.  I was surprised to see him asleep on Regan's bed!  (Note that Regan is not in her bed since she doesn't actually sleep in it!)  This bed is a little higher than a standard bed, so I was very surprised.  I guess he used one of the drawers as a ladder and worked his way up.  He probably looked out the window for a little while at the kitties before snuggling in for sleep.  I'm glad I didn't know what he was doing or I would've been a nervous wreck!

No comments: