There's nothing but shade in that neighborhood...too funny.
Send her my way. Our tramp truly is the only shade in our backyard!
Leslie,How fun to hear from you!! It looks like you have a great life in Washington and I love all that green!!Your kids are sure cute.
I could use some shade in this blistering hot heat!As for that random thing Regan had, Dax had the same thing when he was about 3 1/2. Weird & crazy stuff!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
There's nothing but shade in that neighborhood...too funny.
Send her my way. Our tramp truly is the only shade in our backyard!
Leslie,
How fun to hear from you!! It looks like you have a great life in Washington and I love all that green!!Your kids are sure cute.
I could use some shade in this blistering hot heat!
As for that random thing Regan had, Dax had the same thing when he was about 3 1/2. Weird & crazy stuff!
Post a Comment