Just as we thought things were getting better....
Cooper is now losing fluids from both ends. He's lost quite a bit of weight. He was only 20 pounds to begin with, which is pretty small for an 18 month old boy. He was 19 lbs yesterday, probably less today. He mostly has cold symptoms, but also has an ear infection. He started antibiotics for that yesterday and today we found out that he's allergic to amoxicillin. Fun, fun. Luckily the hives cleared up pretty quickly. All he wants to do is snuggle. I'm good with that.
Turner was only sick with a slight fever for a day and then recovered. Tonight he started coughing again and I started thinking that maybe he wouldn't be able to go to preschool tomorrow. About an hour after Turner went to bed, Landon ran in to tell us that something was wrong with Turner. We quickly ran in to check on him and found him at the tail end of another seizure. I will try to get him into the doctor tomorrow. Between his behavior issues (he acts like Grouchy Smurf most of the time--he used to be a sweet little boy), and the fact that he's had three seizures in the last couple of weeks, we're a little concerned about him. Please remember this sweet little guy in your prayers.
5 comments:
Poor little guys! I'll be praying for your little boys :(
Yikes. Sounds like you have your hands full. Poor kids.
I didn't know Turner was having seizures. I must not have read that post. I will certainly pray that you'll be able to figure things out soon. Poor Turner!
I hope everyone heals quickly, we will keep you all in our prayers. It is never fun to have sick kids. I think I would rather be sick than have my kids sick.
Prayers are the easy part. Can do.
Post a Comment