Regan has been chatty in bed tonight. Dix and I told her that she needs to stop talking and fall asleep. She responded with, "I'm as quiet as a piece of wood."
She sounds just like Anna. She lays in bed for over an hour sometimes singing to herself or making up stories. Last night she cracked us up, because right after we put her to bed, she got up and told us we were talking too loudly and she couldn't sleep. 3 times after that we had to tell her to quiet down and go to sleep. Funny.
3 comments:
Kids are so great. Keep us laughing just when we're ready to kill them.
She sounds just like Anna. She lays in bed for over an hour sometimes singing to herself or making up stories. Last night she cracked us up, because right after we put her to bed, she got up and told us we were talking too loudly and she couldn't sleep. 3 times after that we had to tell her to quiet down and go to sleep. Funny.
Well, I guess wood likes to crackle in the fireplace, so there you go. It fits! I love that age.
Post a Comment