
Cooper was a little sad after church so I stuck him in the highchair with a few chocolate chips to keep him quiet for a few minutes while I changed and fixed his lunch. I didn't realize you could make such a mess with a few chocolate chips! Thank goodness for high chairs!

We recently started calling Cooper Iguanadon boy. For those of you who aren't familiar with every species of dinosaur, the Iguanadon is a dinosaur that had a spiked thumb. Cooper is always using his thumbs to poke at things and he even tries to pick food up by stabbing it with his "spiked thumb." So we laugh and think of the iguanadon.

I know way too much about dinosaurs.
2 comments:
I see Regan has her "I can obey" tag on! Gillian came out of Primary wearing a sticker that said the same thing and I told her I was gonna hold her to that. Of course it came off as soon as we got in the car.
She looks so "old hollywood" glamourous. And we wouldn't be where we are today without our opposable thumbs, so keep it up Cooper. (As a mom of so many boys, you would be crazy not to know that much about dinosaurs)
Post a Comment