Saturday, May 24, 2014

Perfect Summer Day

What a perfect Summer Day I had today!  I started off with a nice run with a friend, then came home to two little boys, anxious to help me!  We discovered some beans, ready to harvest!
 In the afternoon, we decided to take advantage of the first day of open swim at the public pool! 
 Look, there's Cooper!  What?  You can't see him?
He's right there!
Okay, here's a close up.  
Yes, I get to be with this guy for eternity.  I know.  I'm a lucky girl.
 He's finally tall enough (and brave enough!) to go on the water slide!  He was tall enough at the end of last summer, but wasn't quite ready to do it.  This summer is a different story!
 Here he comes!

 Regan and Turner were there too.  :)  
 Near the end of open swim, they had the diving boards to themselves.  They must've gone off 30 times each.  Cooper perfected his pencil dive!
 Turner worked on his front dive fall in, and he even did a front flip several times!
 Regan was doing all sorts of fancy moves!  I think this was a front dive with a twist.
 After a delicious dinner, we decided to make a fire and roast marshmallows.  Landon started the fire with some of his school work!  

 We had a beautiful sunset which made all the houses around ours look golden!
 While we ate s'mores on the trampoline.  
Summer is off to a good start!

2 comments:

Dale Abersold said...

Love it. Beans look great.

Mahaffey Family said...

Looks like a perfect summer day! :)