Just a simple little lesson could help you avoid this odious mishap:
And now it's my turn to teach my daughter. Oi. (If you look closely, you will see the powder that she applied to her forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Right idea, but no blending. By the time she's a teenager, hopefully she'll be better at it than I was!)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, I totally remember that pink cardigan you're wearing! :)
Okay Brenda, that is hilarious. I can't believe you can remember that! Which makes me worried...how much more stuff do you remember? :)
Nice make up job Les. Fairly certain my Jr. Prom picture could beat your make up job! Gotta love the 80s!
What a good Mom you are...using visual aids even to teach your little girl!
Blue eye shadow!!?? Oh Les...you poor poor 80's mishap girl.
Hey you totally pulled it off. Nice work!
Hmm, we're doing a "makeover day" sometime coming up in YW, possibly. I may have to steal this picture for a demonstration on what not to do.
LOL
Post a Comment