When I got home from the gym tonight, I sat down at my computer and found this typed up on Microsoft Word. I think he had just emailed this to his buddy Nathan (who lives across the street!).
Ok here’s the plan for Saturday.
8:00 wake up eat breakfast and ask if Nathan-Porter can play.
8:15-10:00 go to your house and play halo 3.
10:05- 10:30 go to my house and ask my mom if she can make us a smoothie.
10:35-11:00 go back to your house grab the Nerf guns and peg Landon.
11:05-12:30 go to your house and play halo 3 again.
1:00-2:00 play super smash bros brawl.
2:05-2:30 Eat banana dogs smothered in honey.
What the poor kids don't know is that we already have plans on Saturday! Stinks for them!
8 comments:
HILARIOUS! I can't believe he has such a detailed schedule planned for... goofing off!
too cute! smoothies & banana dog smoothered in honey... and I love the times 10:35 - 11:00!
That is too cute!
That is really funny! Too bad you won't see it played out, esp Landon who would have been fully prepared for the attack!
AT least he is organized. That is great!
That is too funny!
What a great little organizer and planner, that's an awesome quality to poses especially in someone other than a mother!
If nothing else, you've taught your children to be organized! Some day his wife will thank you....or curse you.
Post a Comment