So apparently I'm not blogging enough. So sorry, I have just been insanely busy. Life is good, but it's at about 100 mph these days. Between three kids in violin, one doing clarinet, one french horn, basketball, wrestling, cub scouts, boy scouts times two, homework, cooking, cleaning, and laundry, laundry, laundry...oh and of course Primary...I've been feeling a little overwhelmed. Plus I've been working out a lot lately and paying very close attention to what I've been eating. In fact I've lost 8 pounds in three weeks! So there's not really anything exciting going on, just the daily grind. Porter had his first band concert tonight (he's the one on clarinet--he calls his instrument "Claribelle," silly boy). He was really, really nervous...like to the point of refusing to go. But Dix sweet talked him and of course he did fine and enjoyed it. But Cooper was the main attraction. He danced to every song. I'm going to have to video him dancing because it is so dang cute. People were whispering to the person sitting next to them and then they would point and pretty soon Cooper had his own audience. At the end of each song, he would do a huge grin and clap like crazy. His dancing was so funny. It almost looked like he was conducting the band, the way his hands went back and forth. What a sweetie.
I'll try to do better updating on occasion. I just need to sit down occasionally...
4 comments:
Okay, okay, you're busy. We'll try to cut you some slack. Just this once. ;)
That's awesome you lost 8 pounds. Nothing wrong with staying busy, it makes your blog entries more worth it, right? Hope you get a bit of a breather soon though.
I completely understand! My mother has been bugging me that I'm not blogging enough lately....HELLO...trying to sell a house, pack up, remodel, take care of 5 kids, and try to get this pregnant body SOME rest! I see a lack of blogging a singal of a busy lady! Carry on you busy woman!
I'm glad you're back Les! I love to read the Oliver funnies.
P.S. Good job on the weight loss - can you send some motivation my way?
Post a Comment