
Spent some time with the sweet little puppy.

Hung out in our jammies all day.

Made some really smurfy Christmas cookies.

Got a makeover from Regan.

Helped out in the kitchen.

Dressed up in big boy shoes.

Ate all the chocolate covered cherries when nobody was paying attention.

And played in the snow!
And we still have a week and a half of vacation left! Wahoo!
4 comments:
Can I come over and let Regan do my hair? You look mah-velous! :)
Busy week! Sounds like more fun posts to come...
love the hair, what a good sport Landon is! What was that one post... something about fantastic hair styles! :) I'm glad your're having fun, hopefully we can get together next week!
looks like you guys had a fun break. Are you ready for a break from the snow? I heard you will be getting rain soon. No fun.
Post a Comment