Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Biggest Snowman in the 'Hood

They say it takes a village to raise a child. Well, in this instance, it takes a village to raise a snowman. We didn't think we could get the "tummy" section up, but thankfully all the college boys are home for the break. They provided some muscle. So happy birthday, Frosty!



6 comments:

pribyl said...

That thing is huge!!! Ben and I had a snowman in our yard once. He and his friend gave it breasts and a huge belly with a visable belly button. (I was pregnant with
Aubrie at the time). I was afraid the Bishop would drive by our house before it melted! LOL

Gillian said...

Awesome! That thing is HUGE!

Naughty Newbee's said...

That is so awesome Les!! I am so jealous. I think we are going to go the week after Christmas and take the kids up to the snow and build ourselves a snowman. It won't be as cool as yours but it will have to do!! LOVE IT

Unknown said...

Holy snowman! That is incredible. It looks like you've given us a challenge. Just wait until we get some more snow!

Donna Shoop said...

Holy cow! That is huge! That was nice you had so much help.

LMS said...

I did not realize you got enough snow to make a man that big in the Pacific Northwest. That's Utah stuff!!