Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hayden's new bike!

Hayden worked really hard at saving money this summer doing yard work and babysitting. That, along with some generous donations from friends and family got him to his goal of buying a new bike! Hayden is looking forward to all the snow melting (we've gotten about a foot and a half this week!) so that he can start riding again and get himself ready for the next triathlon! So here are some pictures of his new ride.





5 comments:

P Kirkwood said...

So glad for his accomplishments! That's a great looking bike. I can't wait for the snow to melt either, but my reasons are different. I want my sanity back! Merry Christmas to the Olivers!
Pam

Gillian said...

Awesome! Good for him! And I think it's great that he earned a lot of the money himself. :)

LMS said...

I am so impressed

Stephanie said...

Good going Hayden! We'll be cheering him on in AZ during the next triathalon.

The Woolf Pack said...

Nice bike Hayden, way too go!! Coopers hair is so long, he looks adorable. Merry Christmas Olivers!