Sunday, September 13, 2015

Cooper's Baptism--Picture overload

Cooper was baptized on Saturday, September 5th.  He asked Porter to baptize him and Hayden to confirm him.  Some people ask if Dix feels bad that he's not doing the baptism.  Of course he could, but he is so happy that he has sons that are willing and able to perform priesthood ordinances.  And we are both so happy that our kids love each other enough that they want to share these sacred moments with each other.  It was a really neat afternoon.
We were glad to have Grandma and Grandpa Abersold here for the weekend.  
Cooper pretty much thinks that his big brothers are Super Heroes.  I tend to agree.

Turner was feeling a little left out of the big brother love.  So he got some of his own.
I seriously so lucked out with my kids.  I was pretty rotten as a kid.  I wasn't very nice to my siblings.  Cooper has a special relationship with each of his siblings.  He and Regan play together daily.  He is going to be so sad when puberty takes his playmate away from him.  
Regan and Turner sang a sweet duet called "The Miracle."  I didn't record it because we were in the chapel.  I will have them sing it at home and I'll post it soon.
This face is just irresistible.  
Either he just got his legs amputated, or he is being taken straight to heaven.
Cooper and Dix have a very special relationship.  Which is why I was surprised he didn't ask him to baptize him.  But Dix gave the talk on baptism and it was very sweet and I think it meant a lot to Cooper.

We love this guy so much.
Porter sure loves Cooper.  But he also really loved the polyester jumpsuit.  No, I'm totally serious.  They had better keep those closets at the church locked, because Porter really wants to take it with him to Alaska.


So grateful for such an awesome family to share Cooper's special day with.

Thank you Terri Moore for the fabulous pictures!

2 comments: