Thursday, September 19, 2013

A day in the life

My Thursdays are definitely my busiest "working" day.  I babysit a handful of kids, all of them part time, but Thursdays I have two cute boys all day long, 13 hours, while their mom works as a nurse.  I love the boys so much!  The older boy is Cooper's best buddy, and the younger boy is my best buddy.  I also had my other buddy over today too, so the two littles that don't go to school helped me to make bread.  We had lots of fun and they even got their own tiny loaf of bread to take home.
 The loaves didn't turn out so perfect looking, but they were delish!

I have kept up on the house cleaning all week, so really all I had to do today was wash and fold a couple loads of towels, and clean my bathroom.  Then I got to lay around eating bonbons all day.  Oh yeah, and play with those cute boys!

It was a great day!

No comments: