
When Porter turned one, we pulled out the box of hand-me-downs and his cute little feet graced the hiking boots!
And then Landon grew into the boots. At this point, I debated about keeping them since I figured we were about done with kids and DEFINITELY done with boys!
But then along came Turner:
And then Cooper:
These sturdy shoes have made it through two more for a total of 5 boys! They're starting to look a little battered and I'm kinda glad there's no more boys on their way to our family so these sweet little shoes can have a little break! They will soon be retired and will find themselves resting--until we take pictures of all our little grandsons wearing them! (In many, many, many, many, many years!)
5 comments:
Don't you love it when shoes and even clothing can hold up through all the kids? Nice...
I can't believe how much Landon and Turner look alike. I couldn't tell them apart at first.
Hey, you could be on a Nike commercial promoting the quality! Seriously, I can't believe those shoes have lasted through all your boys. :)
That's precious!!! Your mother handed down to me some precious little levi strauss for my boys. I handed them down to my grandsons.
Cheers
you should send that to Nike. They may give you need shoes.
I meant "New Shoes" not need shoes or even nude shoes.
Post a Comment