Cooper got triple birthday celebration this year!
He got to take cupcakes in to school on his actual birthday,
I think this was the first time I've ever actually bought the store-made cupcakes for any of my kids.
Then he had a family party on the night of his birthday with a nomemade cake that didn't taste very good.
This morning when we came downstairs, we noticed that the cake looked a little gnawed on. The dog looked a little guilty. Turns out, we forgot it was his birthday too! So he helped himself to the cake after we went to bed to drown his sorrows. Happy 6th Birthday to Brady, too. Yes, the exact same age as Coop.
These were our big kid helpers for Cooper's Super Hero party. Some were better helpers than others. Notice the poster of Super Hayden in the background. It will come into play later in this post. Thanks to Dean, David, Landon, Regan, Brodie and Porter for helping me out today!
At the last minute, we remembered we had candy for a piñata but no piñata so we made one! It was just a paper bag reinforced with masking tape. It worked perfectly!
We bought a giant cookie from the store and decorated it with some of Cooper's action figures. He loved it!
He got a little sad during the piñata. He didn't like the whole racing to the candy and being pigs about it. So instead of comforting him...I take a picture. Typical Leslie right there.
Jared aka Thor using his hammer to bust open the piñata.
A really bad picture of all the kids. Only I can mess up a picture this bad. We had quite a group, they were all really cute and sweet....and loud.
We played "Pin the Superman Sign on Super-Hayden." I felt kind of brilliant coming up with it.
A super hot Selfie with my costume on. I know. Be jealous.
Super Cooper is Six! Sure love that guy!













No comments:
Post a Comment