Sunday, November 28, 2010

Everything you never wanted to know about Turner

I swear, when I tuck him in bed he looks perfectly comfortable. I come back an hour later and this is what I find! He is now reading and wants to be reading every waking moment. And apparently he did today!
And this is what he created for his breakfast this morning. I baked muffins, and we have a fruit bowl on the table. So he made "breakfast boy." He was very proud of his creation. Oh Turner. What a guy.
He loves playing the piano, and when he's not reading, he is playing. And he's actually getting pretty good. I love that he will just come up to the piano and start playing his songs. No nagging, no bribing. It's just what he does.

And now this little big boy has a wiggly tooth. More on that tomorrow. Let's just say he HAD a wiggly tooth. And mommy and daddy both missed the big event. More details tomorrow!!!


What would my world be without Turner? Quiet? Boring? Clean? Yes, all of those and so much more. I love my creative, quirky, brilliant, darling sweet boy.

No comments: