Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Infestation of Monkeys!




The other day Turner was outside playing and climbed the tree right outside our family room window. When I saw him out there, I said really loudly to Porter, "Look! There's a monkey in the tree!" Turner, of course, heard this and started making the appropriate monkey noises. "Ooh ooh, aah aah!" So I grabbed a banana from the kitchen and took it out to him. He thought it was great fun to be a monkey in a tree eating a banana.

2 comments:

Mahaffey Family said...

You have leaves on the trees already?? How early does spring come in Washington?
Love the monkey!

Les said...

That's my camelia bush that is just trimmed to look like a tree. It is green year round! Most of the "real" trees around here are evergreens, but the rest of them are still naked, waiting for spring to arrive!